Thursday, January 6, 2011
What will the new year bring!
For some reason I am super excited about 2011. I am not sure if it is because Brody is starting to be a little more self reliant and we are moving out of the baby stage or if it is the fact that this year we have no plans! No surgeries scheduled, no major events scheduled, a whole year of nothing! We all know that it won't stay that way but I can hope that it will at least be a year full of positive changes! We hope to know a little more about how long we will be here in March and once that is determined we will be able to decide what to do about a house. Right know we are renting just because we knew coming into this that this was not going to be our last stop and we did not want to be tied down to anything if we do decide to leave. I can't wait to move and be able to get Brody new "big" boy furniture and be able to redecorate his room! I wish I could build him a playhouse and fill it with little furniture! The stuff they have out there is so cute! I even saw little theater seats, I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment