Monday, November 30, 2009

Moving to Dallas

The biggest stress about moving to Dallas was finding a new surgeon and craniofacial team. I loved Brody's surgeon in Phoenix and debated staying there until after his first surgery. Boy am I glad I didn't! We found one of the most amazing surgeons ever and I will never use anyone else for Brody's cleft care. He is the most laid back easy going guys! No tape, no nam, nothing to cause any additional discomfort, his advice is to treat them like normal kids! It is the greatest advice ever!

The move itself was crazy and thank God I have an amazing mom that helped Brody and I find a place to stay while we made the transition and stayed with me for 10 days to help me adjust. Two weeks after moving to DFW we found a house to rent and proceeded to make it into a home. The family was finally back together under one roof. Just in time for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment